expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Is SocialEarning Legit? Will You Invest N1000 In This Platform to Earn Income?

Paying to action my account on social tasks in their defrauding.


I regret to invest in this legal SocialEarning.org with N1K because I failed to obey my inside voice,admonishing me not to register this social tasks for N1000 I checked there on Facebook Group that interested me most.

Case Study

You see that I was scammed. When I registered this socialEarning, I was required to pay 1k for social tasks first because I was not allowed to take social tasks unless I activated my account first.

Okay. On Tuesday November 7th, 2023, I went to Wema Bank at Cocoa House, Dugbe to pay 1k, but bank female cashier took my receipt slilp of paper and looked at this paper and then said she could not accept it because bank number was strange to her. She said I should go to POS Agent or I could use bank transfer. 

As I read this writing in her voice, I was baffled, saying I didn't understand why she said. So, I went back again to POS Agent who was suddenly my well known friend, to ask him for money transfer since I did not have enough money to use bank transfer on my smart phone or ATM card.

But as soon as the POS Agent was ready to send 1k to the owner of socialEarning with Bank Name, Wema Bank, and Account Number, 7275582345, and email address as depositor name I gave him, he found it was strange to him because he saw it appeared as PayStack CheckOut.

When he looked up to me in little puzzle, he told me that I should go to the owner and asked him about it as if I sought permission from him. Though, I know the agent had little difficult in communication.

After that, I signed in social Earning to call the owner or socialEarning team to chat with him at home in the following conversation:

MyUSA1: Hello

SocialEarning Team: thank for contacting us. How can we help you?

MyUSA1: Wema Bank female cashier did not accept that I should pay 1k for you because she did not recognize this bank number. What shall I do? How shall I do?

SocialEarningTeam:: Ok.

MyUSA1: (I was surprised because I thought they will reply me in full instead and then I said to them): the POS Agent said I should ask you for permission because the depositor name( PayStack Checkout) was strange to him. What shall I do? 

SocialEarningTeam: Pls try to understand that it is 35 mins. 

MyUSA1:(Puzzling): The POS Agent showed me as this depositor name: PayStack Checkout as I told him he must use my email address as a depositor name so that you may know who this sender is.

SocialEarningTeam: Use ATM card or bank Transfer

MyUSA1: I don't have enough money for bank transfer because I withdrew much on my spendings for my reason.

SocialEarning Team: Find a friend to help.

As I log out after conversation, I went to the POS agent again and asked him to help me with his bank transfer. He was afraid to help me because he said we did not use bank transfer for customers. 

What shall I do, I said to myself in thought. But I remember where my friend was. So I went to my friend at Cyber Cafe where I often did the browse there before. 

Meeting my friend's absence, I asked his employee whom I knew well and he was ready to help me with his boss's smart phone for bank transfer as I instructed him in the following bank details.

But when he sent 1k to the owner, he found it was strange to him because of depositor name. It is like PayStack Checkout. It is as if the owner of socialEarning did not want to know who senders are. Please read these bank details in the following for money transfer as an instance:

Bank Name: Wema Bank

Account Number: 7275582345

Amount: N1000

Depositor Name: PayStack Checkout.

That is what made the employee baffled and scared him to send for me because of strange depositor Name (as if the social Earning owner used PayStack as impersonator). Then he asked me if he could send him without my email address as depositor name. 

Then I said okay because I would call the SocialEarning owner or team to chat with them as confirmed that I sent to him through TemilOluwa John Olaoye.
See this screenshot below as I paid. I hope this screenshot will be shown to him as confirmed if he did not believe me.

It is evident that I transfer to defrauder of the socialearning.org


But sorry. I was highly disappointed because when the owner saw my chat message, saying Hello to him, on his own website, he blocked me out by disconnecting the chat message from me as I tried some times yesterday and today. 

So I asked myself, "How can some among blogging reviewers say Socialearning is legit when they blocked me out or scammed me?" Is SocialEarning.org legit? Will I invest N1k in this opportunity to earn daily for doing social tasks? Where did I choose this SocialEarning? Check here for full information on socialEarning.org: 

Is SecialEarning.org Legit?

No. It is not legit even when you think some reviews bloggers told it is legit. But be careful because it happens to me two times again in the same day. Thanks to Cybertecharena and Quora for bold or frank reviews about Fake SocialEarning and I kick out some fake reviewers: Topinfo, BuzzortTeam and Trustpilot. See this full message I went to TrustPilot and confront reviewers with questions on socialearning: 

"What do you mean if you say as a reviewer this socialearning is legit? How do you as reviewers mean if you review that this socialearning is legit? You see that I was scammed. 

POS Agent and Wema Bank female cashier doubt that socialearning is legit that I wanted them to transfer for me because account number was strange to them. 

May be the owner of this social tasks use PayStack and Wema Bank as impersonation. When I called social team to inform them that I paid 1k to them through POS as they told me that I should find a friend to help me, I was surprised to see that one of them blocked me out by disconnecting chat message after reading one greeting message I sent them many messages in two days ago, but yet they never reply me as if they blocked me out by chat disconnection while socialearning was still connected on the internet. 

That is what I was baffled, knowing that I was scammed. I thought socialearning is legit because I trusted Trustpilot reviewers about socialearning through Green Stars instead. What a shame! Remember what about legitimate Nigerian websites that we may not believe them if we were suddenly scammed even if it look legit? See this screenshot below as evidence I paid through my friend helped me" .

I don't know if the administrator of this TrustPilot delete this message because I saw it as pending. I love TrustPilot. They allow you to review about companies that you enjoy their products or services or you don't enjoy what they are doing. They as TrustPilot respect your frank reviews about companies. They welcome you to join them as a reviewer. 


Will I Invest N1000 In This Opportunity To Earn Money Daily? 

Will we or I invest N1000 in Nigeria opportunity online to earn money for doing the job or doing the social tasks if we or I were scammed? No. Impossible. We wont invest in if we are scammed, forgetting that we help them to grow with our pocketmoney.

But I love what Cybertecharena said about because it is positive. It influences me well, it may cost you to learn how to become a successful social advertiser, influencer or blogger, web designer. Some free and some other paid. 

Where Did I Choose SocialEarning.Org To Start As An Earner?

It is Facebook Group I chose to register as an earner because I thought it is legit when I read reviews about socialEarning from TrustPilot. 

Real demonic Nigeria conmen use Facebook group to swindle innocent people on Facebook I ever saw and tested it. 

They use Facebook group or popular domain name or popular brands like PayStack, Ultra Gold, Apollo, BNB, Yougov shopping,etc, to impersonate them as real color or in order to con artistize you. 

That is why Nigerian con artists are happy because they still use Facebook Group as their advantages since they know most ignoramuses use this for fun. Go and check it yourself. 
However, remember these quotes I read from Templar on his book:

• If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck and don't let anyone tell you it isn't.

• If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

• Not all that glitters is gold? 

When you see Nigerian Facebook Group on investment opportunities or making money opportunities you want to join or Nigerian Facebook advertisera you want to take or buy, be careful because not all are real. 

Some among them can use dangling design or decoration to con you as if you think they are legit. Each time the socialearning administrator see me call to chat, he blocked me out. 

What type of a person he is? But he forgets that his fatel shall still await him. Every sin must carry its own punishment. Every con artist must carry their own punishment. 

Every socialEarning.org, every twin (dakonet.com.ng and smehost.com.ng) and every con artist will face their own consequences for their their heartless actions. 

Anything you cheat to acquire quickly won't be blessed at the end. Be warned. Choose to protect your own identity. Respect people, whether they are weak or strong. 

Final Thoughts

If I was scammed two times, remember other Nigerian legit websites like Flutterwave, Selar, ExpertNaira, OwoDaily, etc that we may not believe or still do not want to invest in something or knowledge that will transform our financial life. 

What a waste!. Remember some among countries do not want to operate with Nigerians even when they know some among them are honest.

Related Posts







No comments:

Post a Comment