expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Why You Should Not Register Dakonet.com.ng And SMEhost.com.ng For Data

Masked administrator uses a twin: Dakonet and SMEHost to defraud innocent people..
Credited by Qora

The divine vioce inside me was wiser than me because she saw a real snake hidden as a holy monk in one Nigerian person that I did not see it. The inside voice advised me not to do it. 


The inside voice directed me to scamadviser to read about the danger of Dakonet.com.ng that I must not trust it.

The inside voice wanted to save me from being scammed because she knew who the unidentified or masked person was, but I failed to obey her voice..

Disobedience costed me. My spiritual conscience advised me not to do it, but I was overtaken by another evil thought that was behind me. 

That is where I lost N1100 to a Nigerian unmasked scammer from two different websites on Dakonet.com.ng and SMEhost.com.ng in hide. 

The two different websites are called twin in hide from people under the unidentified administrator. The con artist owned these two websites as a twin in hide in order to defraud innocent people. 

Even when I read scamadviser's advice to be careful about Dakonet.com.ng as I Google searched as a test, I still doubted it because I read the date of dakonet.com.ng that the con artist started 2016 in this year, 2023. That is where I trusted this website instead. 

I registered Dakonet.com.ng because I needed Data subscription for cheaper price. 1GB of MTN sold for N180, available for 30 days, etc is what pushed me into inadvertent action.

How did I know SMEhost.com.ng?

It is through my Gmail address I received a message from SMEhost.com.ng that my wallet was credited N1100. That is where I was surprised that I never registered SMEHost.com.ng. I asked myself how did the owner of the SMEhost.com.ng know my email address since I did not register it for buying data subscription on browse? 

That is where I start this article that I want to publish the global, to advise about the two twin websites that the con man used to swindle ignoramuses. 

Why Did The Con Man Create Another Website Again?

Since the con artist found that his website, Dakonet.com.ng was identified as a scam or 419er, he created another website in resembled system, similar decorations and similar tools, with little difference, different phone number, and with different bank number so that no body knew it was a scam.

You see how wicked he is! Does he think he can escape from the consequence for his action. His fate will await him. 

The phone number of Dakonet was unavailable because it was removed to avoid complainants'calls or being arrested while another phone number of SMEhist.com.ng was available, but I was blocked out through WhatsApp group I caught him.

Read this conversation in the following chat from WhatsApp message I copied and pasted from that will be a lesson to any body who tries to use it:

[11/8, 3:32 PM] USAnyaJO👌: Good evening, sir/ma

[11/8, 3:32 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Thank you for contacting Smehost! Please let us know how we can help you.

[11/8, 3:32 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Evening

[11/8, 3:33 PM] USAnyaJO👌: Let me inform you that I sent you N1100 through pos since Monday evening

[11/8, 3:36 PM] USAnyaJO👌: But you still do not credit it to my balance as I received your message through support@smehost.com.ng , you received alert on wallet fund.

Pls check this as evidence.

It is prove that li paid into his bank account


[11/8, 5:03 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Once you fund the minimum amount it will reflect in your account instantly and you will be able to be one of our customers If you don't know the minimum amount you can ask.

[11/8, 6:17 PM] USAnyaJO👌: Ok. What about Dakonet.com.ng? Do you own it? When I used Dakonet bank number to pay on my account name: (50 Naira Dakonet-Binco) as depositor name through POS Agent, I suddenly received an email message from SMEHOST.com.ng under josabya@gmail.com, saying wallet fund of N1100 through Monify bank transfer and your wallet have been credit with N1100. 

After reading it, I go to dakonet.com.ng and check my balance, only to find that my wallet still have not been credit. I don't understand. 

As a test, I registered smehost.com.ng and check still the same that my wallet was not credited. Now you ask me again to fund the minimum amount on different one like smehost.com.ng.

Do you want me to fund again if you ask me if I don't know the minimum amount? How much do you think the minimum amount you want me to fund my wallet? It is not for smehost I want to register because I do not know it before, it is only Dakonet.com.ng instead. What happens? 

Are you the one that own two different domain names( Dakonet.com.ngand smehost.com.ng) in hide? I don't think you are honest. If you refuse to fund my wallet on dakonet.com.ng or smehost.com.ng that I wanted to buy Data subscription, no problem. Go ahead. Remember God watch you.

[11/8, 6:31 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Hi

[11/8, 6:40 PM] USAnyaJO👌: Hello

[11/8, 6:42 PM] USAnyaJO👌: What do you read my message? What do you want to say? I want to know pls 

[11/8, 6:53 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Sir we are reliable.

[11/8, 6:53 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Smart users is 200 per gig
Affiliate user is 185 per gig
Topup user is 175 per gig
Api user is 160 per gig
Choose the amount you want us sell base on the user.

[11/8, 6:57 PM] USAnyaJO👌: Oh, my God. I think you may not read this message. Though, let me tell you the truth that this is not my concern.

[11/8, 7:02 PM] USAnyaJO👌: .what I want is go and fund my wallet in my balance so that I can buy Data subscription for N180 according to Dakonet.com.ng's list and then sell it for 200 or 220 as a test or use it for a test. 

I want to use Dakonet on my own balance as a test to see how it works, not you ask me to choose which one I want you to sell base on the user. I hate confusion. Thanks for cooperation.

[11/8, 7:03 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Dakonet as how.

[11/8, 7:03 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Who owns dakonet.

[11/8, 7:23 PM] USAnyaJO👌: Dakonet.com.ng. it is you that own different.. tomorrow I will show you with two screenshots on dakonet.com.ng and smehost.com.ng. bank name is the same name in little different account number. 

For example, when I paid 1100 as I registered Dakonet.com.ng on my email address like josabya@gmail.com, I was surprised that I received a message from smehost.com.ng that my wallet was credited. 

How do you know my email address if I didn't registered smehost.com.ng? I guess it is you own two different websites.

[11/8, 7:23 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Oo.

[11/8, 7:23 PM] +234 704 651 7183: No.

[11/8, 7:23 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Maybe the website was attached to our website.

[11/8, 7:32 PM] USAnyaJO👌: That is what I think so. Tomorrow I may show you. I am too busy.

[11/8, 7:36 PM] +234 704 651 7183: Ok.

[11/9, 11:16 AM] USAnyaJO👌: Good morning, dear.

[11/9, 11:18 AM] USAnyaJO👌: Pls check this two twins in hide from people in screenshots: it means it is yours:



[11/9, 11:20 AM] USAnyaJO👌: See same color and same system in two different domain name.

[11/9, 11:22 AM] USAnyaJO👌: See same color in different name



[11/9, 11:27 AM] USAnyaJO👌: Hello, you mean you want to cheat people. Do you want to reap what you do not sow?

[11/9, 11:31 AM] USAnyaJO👌: I read that from scamadviser that it is advise dakonet that we must be away from it because it is a scam. Today again, you want to scam people using another twin website, smehost.com.ng? Remember God watch you. No matter what or no matter how small it look, you won't go free. 

Final Thoughts 

Now it is noted that when I sent the heartless con man some screenshots as an example of how he scammed me, I found out that he blocked me out from his WhatsApp message. He never answered me since that day I found he was a real scammer. 

That is what I publish this article to protect ignorant people from be conned or scammed. Be cautious about Nigerian co artists because most of them use Facebook Group to swindle ignoramuses or snare big cake away from Facebook users. Nigerian scammers are some where and and any where we must be careful.


Related Posts




No comments:

Post a Comment