expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

How Much Does It Cost To Start A Soft Drinks Business In Nigeria?

                                                         

You Decide how much you can use to start as a major or mini distributor for Coca-Cola Or Pepsi Company In Nigeria through working budget or feasibility.
How Much Does It Cost To start A Soft Drinks Business?

How much does it cost to start a soft drink business ? So in this article, I received different questions on mini start up capital about soft drinks business or coca cola distributorship business from some Nigerian readers in which I did not reply them because I was not sure of how much they can start or use to start as a distributor for Coca Cola Company. I do not want to make mistakes even when I am a business blogger.

However, most people often asked me on comments or whatsApp they want to know is “I have limited capital, how do I go about it? I just want to confirm the amount in starting a depot, how do it goes? How much can I use to start soft drinks business, how much do I need to start coca cola business as a distributor?

It shows that they need to know about the cost of starting soft drinks as a distributor for either coca cola or Pepsi Company. For this, I am not good at business plan or feasibility report on cost for starting as a soft drink major or mini distributor. 

By God’s grace, I may try it. Now, as I posted an article on soft drink or one-way pack business with low capital of N50,000 on this blog, I noticed a woman’s picture profile on my whatsApp phone where she asked me to connect my uncle’s phone number for business transaction and then asked her how she did it in which she would share with me here in this blog on her successful business as a sub-distributor or mini distributor. 

But her name and phone number should be withheld for reason. Here is what she shared with you how much she started with.

“ I am not based on coca cola alone, but I have also Bigi and other products. I had about N800,000. I got space and container N350,000. You know container you have to have a roof and do the inside. So I spent like N400,000 on drinks….. About N150,000 for coca cola products. The container was a big size. It is 12 by 12. Again, I got freezer about N105,000. I sell retail and wholesales, thank you for help to connect your uncle with me on phone line in Abeokuta. My location is too far for him to carry load of soft drinks to my zone, so he redirected me to another dealer close by. Thanks so much, ma.”

This helps you to estimate how much you can start with. The woman did not ask me how much it cost her to become a coca cola distributor. 

She just went into venture with N800,000 she only had when she read one of my previous articles on this blog, titled how to start soft drink distributorship one-way pack business with just N50,000 and then asked me to link up my uncle’s phone number to her in Ogun state. 

Read More: How To Become A Major Successful Profit-Making Pepsi Distributor 

The other woman in Lagos state who read how profitable coca cola business was on my blog went into business as a one-way package distributor as she asked me please to link up my uncle’s number to her without asking me how much it required her to start cocoa cola distribution business.

May be even if they read one old article on how to start soft drink distribution business with N50,000, they did not follow it. They just start with what they had and succeeded in business. 

That is what I saw their advertising business on their profile from my whatsApp phone. Then I sent them messages on congratulation for business success.

The first woman who said she spent like N400,000, it means she might buy pet volumes in bulk each on different kinds of soft drinks. For N20, 000, it means you buy two or three volumes of soft drinks each on different names. 

For N50,000, it means you buy five(5) one-way or bottling volumes each individual at wholesale price from a sales representative or one-way major dealer indirectly. 

For becoming a coca cola bottling sales representative or one-way major distributor, the Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) requires you to purchase at least 400 volumes of soft drinks (or more, depending on your willing,) each loaded in a truck.

Check Here: Buying Your Tokunbo Quality Vehicle Or Bus For Drinks Distribution Business In Nigeria

The Nigerian Bottling company has Coca cola, Sprite, Lemon, 5Alive fruits, canned drinks, Eva bottling water, etc. It means you buy at least 300 or 4000 volumes each from her directly according to your choice, depending on your customers’ demand. 

Starting with N50, 000, N100,000 or N200,000 as a major distributor may be no longer. And I won’t tell you how much you can start with as a major or min distributor especial YOURSELF.

Start with what you have and plan it on working budget or feasibility.  Stop asking any business consultant or blogger how much it cost you to become a Coca cola or Pespi or Bigi distributor like people. 

I saw in comments asked an owner of Wealthresult.com how much to become a Pespi distributor, how much will cost me to become a Pespi distributor, etc. 

You do not need to know how much it requires you to start as a Coca Cola distributor. Just go into this business opportunity with what you have. 

It is better to start with what you have as you read other opportunity on FMCG consuming business if you develop a strong interest for than read a business blogger’s article and then ask him or her  to know how much it cost you to start before you start. It does not work that way. 

I saw some of my competitive bloggers in Nigeria deceive you how much you can start with little capital, N20,000, N50,000, etc. Start whatever stimulates you. I believe it works. Just test and see.

See eight businesses you can start with just N20,000 at OperaNews app on different comments where some readers contributed against. For with enthusiasm or zeal and discipline, you don’t need so much money to start. 

Whether you want to become a Pepsi, Coca Cola or Bigi distributor, you don’t need so much money to start. Just start what interests you.

Conclusion

Do you want to know how much it requires you to become a soft drink distributor? That is what I answer you. 

If you are afraid because you are not sure how much it costs you to start as a either pepsi or coca cola distributor, please don’t go into that venture, otherwise it can offend you. I am not responsible for that. I hope you enjoy this lesson?

Tags:         

# how much can i use to start as a distributor for coca cola company

# nigerian bottling company distributorship

#how much do i need to be a drinks distributor, nigeria

# how to start a coca-cola business

# how much i use to start as a coca cola company in nigeria

12 comments:

  1. Please I want start as a wholesaler and I want to buying from the Coca-Cola company specially Eva water in a large quantity please help me and send me your WhatsApp number please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can help you to link my uncle's phone number to you if you are in Abeokuta. He can not operate with customers outside his city.

      Delete
  2. Please I would appreciate if you can connect me with a distributor of Pepsi products in Abuja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls google on Pepsi Deposit in Abuja and you will find it there on map at the first place.

      Delete
  3. Quite informative and creative article, you have shared with us. Thanks for sharing and looking forward for reading more... Starting A Business in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want to open a Business setup in Dubai? Make My Firm has a qualified team who offers best company setup services in UAE. We are the most qualified business setup consultants in Dubai. If you are looking for a business set up in Dubai, don’t worry at all. With our wide range of experience, we can set up your company in Dubai within 3 days.

    Business setup in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog post. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.

    Register Business in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure. Thank you, Ameet. Ok. I will do it. Thank for encouraging me.

      Delete
  6. Please sir I need ur whatapp number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls check my contact above there in the bar icon. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Or copy and paste this link https://investment4business.blogspot.com/p/contact-us.html?m=1 into the bar icon to get contact from me.

      Delete
  7. Please anybody that can link me up in ibadan

    ReplyDelete